Mild to moderate chewing clears your dog's teeth to the gum-line.
Do you know that the teeth of your pet dog are as important as humans? Some research suggests that 84% of dogs suffer from periodontal disease by the age of three! If the teeth of a pet dog are left untreated, this silent disease can cause heart and lung diseases, systemic diseases of the kidneys, and complications of the liver, diabetes, and even cancer.
But there is a new way for pet dogs to control their dogs' oral health. Let Your Dog Work! Mild to moderate chewing clears your dog's teeth to the gum-line.
This is not a toy! Use this toothbrush under your care for only 2-4 minutes!
OTHER KEY BENEFITS:
- Save your extra time- Because Mild to moderate chewing clears your dog's teeth to the gum-line.
- Save the money you’re spending on all those other dog toothbrushes that don’t work with that lovely Pet Dog.
- You can easily carry this toothbrush anywhere in your bag whenever you travel with your pet dog.
- This dog toothbrush is made of natural rubber which is non-toxic and eco-friendly.
- Better material makes it more sturdy and will not be chewed off easily.
- Soft designed to be safe for your dog's gums, and it will not hurt your dogs health and helps them to clean their teeth and protect them from oral diseases.
- Designed to clean teeth on both sides and is angled to fit comfortably in your pet's mouth.
- The toothbrush can 360 degrees all-around teeth cleaning in your dog's mouth deeply.
- Includes a stable base to make it easier for your pet to hold the toothbrush.
- Encourage your pet to clean his teeth every day to prevent serious health problems.
- A sweet smell to attract pets to chew the brush, which can save energy and time to help dogs brush teeth.
HOW TO USE:
Let your dog use the toothbrush for 2-4 minutes daily always under your supervision to make sure that he/she is biting it correctly especially if your dog tends to tear apart everything. The toothbrush is a soft rubber material for slow nonaggressive use only.
*Note: If your dog needs some time in order to get used to the toothbrush, you can add some peanut butter on the bristles for 1-2 days and once he/she gets used to it, you can switch to the normal toothbrush method immediately!
If you don't absolutely LOVE our Dog Toothbrush, just send it back within 30 days for a full stress-free refund!